Walk-In Baths allow you to:
- Bathe easily and safely on daily basis
- Remain independent
- Avoid the high cost of assisted living
- Increases circulation & reduces swelling in the feet and legs
- Decreases the discomfort from arthritis pain
- Relieves tension, stress and muscle ache
Bañera walk-in baths come in two models, the Faro and the Porto, which each have a number of standard and optional features. Both the Faro and the Porto are free standing and fully portable. They also fit the standard five foot space that the majority of ordinary bathtubs fill. These walk-ins are made of ABS acrylic, which is safe, durable, and easy to clean.
Bañera bath floors are a mere four inches off the ground, and their seats are standard chair height at seventeen inches tall. Owners can determine which way they’d like their door to open depending on their dominant hand or the existing configuration of their bathroom. Banara has also designed the seat for easy personal hygiene, and both models have seats more than two thirds of a yard wide!